My name is Chibuzor Obilom and I am a Software Tester at NIBSS.
- I am a pragmatic ISTQB certified Software Tester with 6 years of experience in testing web, mobile applications.
- My skills include Manual testing, User testing, UAT testing, Test Plans, Cases & Processes, Defect Documentation, Defect Tracking, Requirement Analysis, Regression Testing.
- I am proficient in the use of Microsoft Test Manager, JMeter, IIS Manager, SoapUI, Postman, WinSCP, Putty.
- I am passionate about QA, product strategy, user experience, user behavior, digital media, and agile methodology, product management, DevOps, data and blockchain technology.
Software Tester – NIBSS. (June 2017 till date)
- Works with Banks and Other Financial Institutions (OFIs) in testing integrating with NIP, BVN, ICAD, CMMS and Name Enquiry Web Services
- Works with billers, merchants and aggregators in testing and integrating with e-BillsPay, CentralPay, USSD, NIBSSPay payment systems/platforms
- Carries out certification tests on PoS/MPoS devices, including Value Added Services integration with POSVAS and EPMS on the Nigeria Central Switch (NCS)
- Carries out compulsory and periodic Performance, Stress and Load testing with JMeter on Web Services
- Ensures all applications developed in-house and externally (as well as client API integrations) conform to User Requirements and internal Quality Standards
- Reviews and analyses User Requirement Documents, User Acceptance Test Plans and Scripts to meet business requirements and functional specifications as related to integrations
- Performed so far, 150+ system testing life cycles (manual, functional tests, non-functional tests) on integrations to NIP, BVN, ICAD, e-BillsPay, CentralPay, NIBSSPay, USSD etc. and internally developed software applications.
Major Applications Tested:
- Address Update Web Service – Central Address System for Banks built on Blockchain Technology
- SIP Utilities – Validation of National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Payment Files
- NCS Portal – Terminal Management Console Update to Nigerian Central Switch (NCS) Portal
- Corporate Lounge v2 – Single Platform for Account Balance View for Banks
Software Tester – Vatebra Ltd. (December 2014 to May 2017)
- Analysed business requirements, conducted gap analysis and requirement traceability. (Requirement Analysis)
- Developed test plan and test case documentation (Test Plan Documentation and Development)
- Ran test processes against applications in line with already developed test plan (Test Execution)
- Collaborated with software development team to ensure that software is built according to client’s business requirements specifications and all software defects are promptly resolved (Project Monitoring)
- Provided development teams with detailed reports on quality metrics, identified defects and recommended fixes.
Executed third-party user acceptance tests (UATs) with InterSwitch, NIBBS, Remita for payment solutions. (User Acceptance Testing)
- Performed 70 system testing lifecycles on 50 applications ranging from Health Management Information Systems, Pin Vending Solutions, Result Processing Systems, Online Information Systems, Membership Portals, School Portals, Mobile applications Learning Content Management Systems, Learning Management Systems etc.
- In-house Digital Marketing Consultant – Digital Marketing Vendor Engagement committee
Major Applications Tested:
- GenesysPro – a customised Health Management Information System deployed in Reddington Hospital, Premier Hospital, Isalu Hospitals etc.
- Electronic Procurement Management System a better alternative to Procure to Pay (SAP) and iProcurement (Oracle) deployed in Forte Oil Plc.
- West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Electronic PIN Vending System.
- RBills – Electronic Bills Presentment and Payment Platform (EBPPP)
- Ministry of Health Online Information System (MOHOIS), Ghana.
- Nigerian Institution of Management (NIM) membership web portal.
- Kaduna State University (KASU) Result Verification System.
Quality Assurance Officer – RightClick Nigeria. (August 2012 to November 2014)
- Solely responsible for the overall quality of the company’s software products and ensured adherence to internal process and standards through testing and quality control measures.
- Learnt the basics of Software Testing, Web Development and Project Management.
- Contributed in the development of software applications by reporting errors, testing, software defect fixing management and documentation.
- Conducted formal and informal product design reviews throughout the software development life-cycle to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules and potential issues.
- Executed functional, acceptance and change testing; and quality control measure procedures on The Nigerian Stock Exchange X-Issuers’ web application.
- Executed functional, acceptance and change testing; and quality control measure procedures on these applications: Wema Bank, Diamond Bank, GT Bank Ivory Coast, GT Bank Kenya, Imperial Homes, ARM Pensions, Sigma Pensions, Mansard Investments, Diamond Woman
Developed and implemented a new internship programme for the company.
CERTIFICATIONS, COURSES AND TRAININGS
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundation Certificate (2016)
- ISTQB – BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level (3) – Certificate Number: 00204190 (2015)
- MCSD 497: Application Lifecycle Management – Software Testing with Visual Studio (2015)
- Social Media Consultant, Jimi Tewe – (2013 to date)
Management of social media presence, execution social media campaigns, and blogging.Grew total followers to 60,000 currentlyJimi Tewe was awarded:“Most Influential Social Media Personality in Career” in 2014 (Alder Consulting Social Media Report Award)
“Twitter Handle of the Year” in 2015 (Social Media Awards Africa)
“2016 Most Influential Young Nigerian in Personal Development & Academia” (Avance Media)
- Social Media Consultant, “The 7 Star Worker Conference” (2013 to 2017)The event “trended” on Twitter (Lagos) in 2014 and 2015
- Social Media Consultant, “Lekki Economic Conference” (April 2016)
- Online Campaign Consultant, SI-UK Education Fair (April 2015)
- Member, Organising Team: Club23: A Monthly Gospel Event for the Performing Arts – August 2011 to September 2013
- Member, Organising Team: Directorate of Operations, Kingsword Ministries International – April 2012 to July 2012
- Member, Organising Team: Career Shift for Busy Professionals by Jimi Tewe and Fela Durotoye – June 2012
- Team Lead, Organising Team: Ogudu’s Got Talent 2 – March to May 2012
Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State.
B.Sc. Biochemistry 2nd Class Upper Division (2008)