Facebook’s co-founder, Mark Zuckerberg who needs no introduction turned 30 on May 14th.
It’s so obvious what the young man has achieved before crossing into the second half of young adulthood. Being a billionaire at such an age in my own opinion will surely douse any “age-thirty crises” that may arise.
Not only has he been responsible for bringing change to the way the world communicates, but his philosophy and opinions have also been noteworthy.
Here are my best Zuckerberg quotes in no order of preference:
- “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.” (Oct. 2009)
- “The question isn’t, ‘What do we want to know about people?’, It’s, ‘What do people want to tell about themselves?‘” (Nov. 2011)
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” (Oct. 2011)
- “The Hacker Way is an approach to building that involves continuous improvement and iteration. Hackers believe that something can always be better and that nothing is ever complete.” (Feb. 2012)
- “People can be really smart or have skills that are directly applicable, but if they don’t really believe in it, then they are not going to really work hard.” (Oct. 2005)
So yeah! Those are my favourite quotes from Mark. You can share your favourite inspiring Mark Zuckerberg quotes in the comment box.
Can’t wait to see more of what he has to say.
If you enjoy this article feel free to show some love by liking it.